|Model Number:||KQ100L to KQ 5000L|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1Set|
|Packaging Details:||Standard Export Wooden Box .|
|Delivery Time:||20 days after get your advance payment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||200 Sets per month|
|Name:||Emulsion Milk Mixing Jackete Tank||Capacity:||100L To 30000L|
|Material:||Sanitary Stainless Steel 304 / 316 / 316L||Cooling Method:||Cooling By Ice Water|
|Application:||Ice Cream Production||Type:||Jacketed Type|
|Speed Of Mixer:||36RPM ,48RPM ,72RPM,2900RPM .||Motor Brand:||ABB / Siemens / Chinese Brand|
stainless steel milk tank,
milk storage tank
Stainless Steel Emulsion Milk Mixing Jackete Tank with High Shear Mixer Emulsifier
1. Maturation Tank and Aging Tank Instruction :
Electirc steam heating jacketed milk pasteurizer aging Ice Cream mixing Tank
The ice cream mixing aging tank can be heated of cooled according to technological requirements,electric heating are allowed .
Made of food grade SUS304 or SUS316 stainless steel .The tank body and pipe are subjected to mirror polishing .
The stainless steel electric control cabine can completely supervise the operation of equipment, and display such data as temperature and blending rotation speed etc.
Configuration of ice cream mixing tank:
1. Quick open manhole.
2. Various types of CIF cleaners.
3. Thermometer (according to customer requirements).
4. Vertical blender (paddle type or fame type are available if customer require).
5 Jacket (miller board, hollow jacket or coil pipe jacket are available according to customer requirements
2. Technical Parameter :
Model of ice cream mixing aging tank
|Body diameter(mm)||Φ 800||Φ 800||Φ 900||Φ 1000||Φ 1000||Φ 1000||Φ 1200||Φ 1300||Φ 1600|
|Working pressure||≤ 0.09Mpa|
|Working temperature||< 100° C|
|Accessories||Thermometer, safety valve, pressure gauge|
1. The nominal capacity and size in the chart is standard configuration. Any specific requirements, please point out.
2. The jacket working pressure≤ 0.09Mpa also can be made according to customers' requirements.
3. The process parameters that need provided when choosing the cold and hot tank: the nature of material, working pressure, temperature, specific requirements, etc.
Technical requirements of Urn
1. File support: the structural size drawing of the device (PDF) and instructions are available.
2. Required by operated function, the following criteria are adopted to design, manufacture and test
A. << Standards for quality control of pharmaceutical production (Revised 1998)>> terms of Chapter IV 31-37;
B. << The Steel Pressure Vessel (GB150-1998)>>;
C. << The Steel Welding Normal Pressure Vessel (JB/T 4735-1997)>>;
D. << Food Machinery Safety and Heath (GB 16798-1997)>>.
Stainless Steel Steam Electric Heating Cooling Aging Fermentation Mixing Tank
4. Brief conclusion :
Structure: the interior, jacket, insulation layer, the outer foreskin, speed reducer, agitator, thermometer and so on.
The interior: stainless steel SUS304, mirror-polished surface.
Jacket: the A3 or 1Cr18Ni9Ti steel plate, strengthen circle spiral device, the cold water from bottom to top (without pressure), to achieve the best heating and cooling purposes.
Insulation group: stainless steel plate cast into scales, insulation layer use polyurethane or mineral wool to keep the temperature, achieve insulation effect.
Speed reducer:cycloid planetary reducer, fixed in the tray of the beam, a shaft gear wheel connect with the impeller flexibly for easy removal and cleaning.
Thermometer: specification 100C-1000C, installed on the beam, straight out to minimum medium position, makes sure that can indicate temperature even when the liquid material to the lowest position, to achieve sterilization and aging purposes.
Contact Person: Ike Yuan